Monday, June 10, 2013

Super Heroes Have Feelings

Caleb has been really enjoying his class at church.  He doesn't really tell me much about what they learned or did, but things usually come out in the games he plays and the stories he tells during the next few days.  They must have been talking about emotions, because Caleb had this little face on a popsicle stick that he could switch sides to describe how he is feeling.  So this is how I heard Caleb explaining what he learned to Josh this morning.
 
FEELINGS ACCORDING TO CALEB:
 
Caleb happy
 
Caleb sad
 
Caleb turning into Hulk.


I'm so thankful for super heroes that help the children of this day understand how they are feeling.  And really, I am about as afraid of Hulk as I am of Caleb on a bad day.  You just don't mess with that kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment