Cheers to my little sister Kenni, you are now 20. I am so excited for you, everyone dreams of marriage and that fabulous "happy ending," but let me tell you, all the fun is only beginning. I wanted to thank you for being such an incredible sister for these reasons:
1. More than half my wardrobe is your hand-me "downs" (or ups, it should be in our case).
2. You are seriously the most gorgeous woman in the planet.
3. You give me manicures and pedicures and pay for my hair cuts (ok, well, pretty sure Mom does, so thanks Mom), but you take me to get my hair cuts. :)
4. Whenever I am scared because Tyson is not home, you will either come over or talk to me until I'm not scared anymore.
5. You share everything with me.
6. We can talk about anything, anytime, no matter how long we haven't seen each other, or haven't talked.
7. We have a million inside jokes.
8. You are going to be so cute pregnant.
9. Life would be so dull without you.
10. Because you have always been my best friend.
I love you Splunket! Thanks for letting me call you something different everytime I talk to you, and thanks for being such an awesome sister!