Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Week of Celebration

June and July are crazy for celebrating in our home. Let me tell you why:
June 18: Zach's (my bro-in-law) birthday
June 23: Adryan's (my nephew) birthday
June 30: KJ's (my brother) birthday and Tyson's parents anniversary
July 1: My Grandma's birthday
July 2: My birthday
July 4: Tyson's birthday and 4th of July
July 8: Tyson and my anniversary and Kirsten's birthday
July 12: Papo's (my grandpa) birthday
July 21: Kate's (my friend) birthday
July 22: Cassie's (my sis-in-law) birthday
July 26: Ammon's (my little brother) birthday

Not to mention that KJ and Court are getting married on the 17th of July. And I probably forgot something important on there. Isn't that crazy? I love it though! So this week has basically felt like a party, and it has only just begun. Good thing I love to party, eh?

1 comment:

  1. I can totally relate. We have big group birthdays anymore in both June and September. That's what happens when you get married...the evnts in your life doubles. :)

    ReplyDelete