Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Missing my lover boy

I miss Tyson!!! I have absolutely loved being with my family and his, but I am ready for him to be with me. I know to some of you this may be silly and it is only a week left, but my goodness, I don't want another minute. I miss him. I miss his smile and his hugs and his voice and how he makes me and Josh laugh when we are tired and grumpy. I miss how he always makes everything better. I just miss him. I am very thankful for his job and how hard he works but I wish he could get a really long break and come here to me. I think that is a great idea. :) Tyson, run to me! I love you!

1 comment:

  1. only two more days! i bet your stoked out of your mind. I would be wetting my pants by now if i were you....um...i take that back actually, i'd just be really really excited :) and i'm reading breaking dawn, have you gotten it yet? it's freaking insane!

    ReplyDelete