Monday, June 30, 2008

Celebrating Kyncade!








Anyone how has ever known me, knows that KJ is like my biggest role model. True, when we were wee furlings I used to scream at him, pull his hair and scratch him just because both he and Yance loved to tease me, but I got over that, and then I wanted to follow him everywhere and do whatever he did, especially since he had such cute friends. Now, he is all grown up and getting married in a few weeks and he is so happy. Well, I can't really follow him around anymore, I don't want to scream at him, and I'm not interested in his cute friends (I have a far cuter man of my own), but KJ still is my role model because he is so kind, funny, patient, full of love for God, and he has always been there when I needed him the most. Thanks KJ, I love you. I hope you have a great day, and picture me saying in a Gus-gus voice "Ha-happy birthday!" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment