Tuesday, March 4, 2008

To Write


So yesterday I went to go get the mail and I was so excited. A few weeks ago I took this test from a place called the Institute of Children's Literature. So yesterday in the mail I got this huge packet with an acceptance letter from the school. So I have to pay money, but they will teach me how to write and how to get published. I don't think it is a hoax, I sure hope not, so if you know anything about it let me know. I am so excited though, all my life I have wanted to be a writer but I never get very far in anything I start writing. I seriously was so happy I cannot even tell you. This is like a dream come true if it all works out. The coolest thing is that Tyson is so supportive about it. He is so excited for me and wants me to write almost more than I do.

4 comments:

  1. oh cam! you have always been the best writer. remember when we were in creative writing?? you did so well. i 100% support this decision, and will buy your book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go for it! If it is a for real thing it would be perfect for you! I work for a book fair company and I read Children's Book all day. They are so cute. If I had kids they would own all of them. I say do whatever you want to do. If we work hard for our dreams they have a funny way of coming true. Keep us updated on your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cam! It's been a while! I'm blog-stalking other blogs and was pleased to find yours:)

    How exciting you're going to be an author! Please send me an autographed copy of your first best seller.

    --Emily Dab

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is so awesome. I am just so happy that you are doing this. I know you will be an amazing...and famous author someday. I will buy all of your books, don't worry. I don't know if you know this, but I have fallen in love with children's books. I love to read them and I am starting my own collection. I can't wait to see what you come up with. All I know is that it will be amazing!

    ReplyDelete