Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tagged

5 years ago I was...loving high school, probably hanging out with Mike, Kristen and Stephen all the time. Procrastinating my senior portfolio (I hated that thing), dreaming, making up songs with Heather, probably still sneaking out all the time to go stalking with Kenni, wondering about what school to go to.
5 months ago I was...getting huge in the midsection, quitting my job because I couldn't take bending down and getting sick all the time from the little kids, unpacking our house, and reading Eragon with Tyson.
5 things that worry me... losing Tyson or Josh, not being able to feed Josh enough, my family, scary men hiding under my car, getting my identity stolen, I'm like Kristen, I worry way too much.
5 bad habits...Eating chocolate whenever and always, not listening when people talk to me, gossip gossip evil thing, not sleeping when I should, being critical of others.
5 of my favorite places I've lived...Virginia, Utah, Maine and California (in that order)
5 of my greatest blessings...my temple marriage, the gospel, Tyson, Joshua, and all my family and friends
5 things on my wish list...chocolate (suprise, suprise), clothes that I could never afford, baby stuff, tickets to get out of BV, a house in Venice
5 of my favorite things to blog about...My baby, Tyson, and well random things in my life
5 people I tag... um all my friends have done it, so anyone else that reads it

1 comment:

  1. "follow your dreams" was definitely our greatest hit. and so original.

    ReplyDelete