Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Sing Louder

Okay, so anyone who knows me knows I break out into song at random moments.  My kids are super used to this and will either ignore it completely or look at me and smile.  They probably think I am crazy.

Well, Logan, my babysittee, really hates my singing.  Every time I start he plugs his ears and tells me to stop.  At first it really hurt my feelings.  What?  He doesn't like my voice?  But I got used to it.

Now I have a new tactic: Torture.  If he doesn't like it, I will make him listen.

I unplug one ear and sing louder.  :)

Okay, I have only done this to him once, but it was very funny.

He smiled.

Then he stopped smiling as I started laughing and said,

"Cami, don't do that.  That's mean."

Haha.  I love being able to torture these boys.

They torture me, I think it is only fair.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment