Friday, December 30, 2011

My Book

All my life I have wanted to write a book, and the past several years I have come closer to that goal by taking classes and such. Well, as of tonight, I have finally written one. It is a children's chapter book, for ages 9-12 roughly. It is about a young girl finding out her sister is getting married and how she deals with that change and it pulls at and strengthens her faith in the Lord.

Hopefully it actually reads as good as it feels to be done. Well, not completely done. This is my third draft and I finally feel good about it. Now I just need Tyson to read it, and maybe some other people if they are willing, and review it. Then, send queries off to see if I can get it published. Yahoo!

I already have lots of other ideas for other books too, so we will see how this love of story telling takes me...

1 comment:

  1. WOW that is so exciting you wrote a book!! i am so stoked for you. i hope i can maybe someday read it if you will let me :) love you!

    ReplyDelete