Friday, February 1, 2008

Bad Dream makes me realize a Good Life


So last night I had a dream, or nightmare I guess
I should say, about what would have happened if I had decided not to marry Tyson. I was standing on the steps to a huge building in a gorgeous wedding dress but I wasn't marrying Tyson, I can only assume that it was Mike I was going to marry. And it was like my baby, all our memories never happened. And there I was standing there at the pinacle moment of my life, and I had chosen a different path. I felt lost and empty without my honey bunches (that's what I call Tys). I knew that I couldn't marry anyone else, that my heart was and always would be with Tyson. I woke up to the early morning light seeping through the blinds, the murmur of rain on the windows and the roof, and my little baby Joshua breathing in my ear. I sat up and looked over and there was my wonderful husband who is so good to me and I have never been so happy and relieved to know that a dream was just a dream. Tyson is crazy and so funny and so perfect for me. I was always a sucker for love stories, and it is cheesy, but just the thought of not having the husband I do, I know everything would be different, I would be a totally different person, and I would have been so hallow without him. I am so thankful that the Lord let me choose what I wanted most and He helped me figure out what was best for me.

3 comments:

  1. cami that's so sweet! i'm so happy for your life and your adorable little kiddo... and your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH good you do have a blog!! yay!! Now I can hear more about your life and your little baby. So cute. Please update often so I can hear about your life. You are so cute and I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh what a scary dream! good thing it wasn't real. your baby is so cute cam, not just saying that. you look so good cam.

    ReplyDelete