Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Twilight


Perhaps some of you have heard of this book, but for those of you who haven’t, it is great. I am reading the series for the second time now. I know, a book about vampires seems dumb, but it really is good. It is like going back in time to high school and all the silly romance and worries and it is just so much fun. Tyson teases me because I think every body is a vampire now. Seriously, you should read them, especially Heather, I really think you will like them. The main character, Bella, reminds me of you. Not so much the way she acts, but the way she thinks. I just love her to pieces. But maybe you won’t like them, but I think you will.

2 comments:

  1. GREAT books!! LOVE them. I can't wait for the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to read twilight and could not get into it.

    It is too girly and high school-ey for me.

    I just couldn't get over how "dazzled" she got every time she smelled him.

    I am happy i am out of the highschool drama. I just don't want to get back into it by reading!

    ReplyDelete