Thursday, January 31, 2008

My Baby



Yesterday I took Joshua to the doctor. He weighs 13 lbs. already. It is so crazy to me that I have a kid, I don't feel old enough. But he is seriously the cutest thing in the world to me. I just love him to pieces. I remember all my life wanting a baby and believing that I would be the best mom in the world. Then I get one and I just stare at the little creature and realize the huge responsibility it is to be a parent, to know that they are trusting you with everything. That you are responsible for teaching them to eat, to walk, to talk, to pray, to read their scriptures, to go to church, to be nice to people, to share, to love, everything. And I already know that he has taught me more than I have taught him.

1 comment:

  1. cam, i have never seen you with your baby, but i know you are THE best mom ever. i really admire how much you love children, every girl should be that way!

    ReplyDelete