Sunday, January 10, 2010

Two Sets of Twins






So this past week I have been watching my friend, Emilie's, kids. Each of her boys are just a month and a half older than mine so I felt like there were two sets of twins. I am so thankful the Lord hasn't given me twins, I don't know how it is possible to take care of them. Watching them was a lot of fun, but really exhausting. Josh and Tommy just love each other, which is really cute. They come up with fun games together, mostly it consists of just chasing each other around, but it is fun to watch. Then both the babies usually switch off sleeping and just wanting to be held. It is nice that almost always there is at least one kid sleeping. But I took this pictures in a brief moment when they were all awake. It was so cute, Jack and Caleb kept tipping over and Tommy and Josh kept trying to push them back up which got dangerous, but funny. :) So yeah, that is what I have been up to. Experiencing the life of having twins, twice the exhaustion, but twice the fun. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment