I have been in a really crummy mood today, so I was really glad when I saw that Kirsten had tagged me. Okay, so I list 10 honest things about myself and then tag 10 people who I think will be honest.
1. I am an English major, but am in fact, really bad at grammar, punctuation, spelling. It really bothers me that I am so bad at it but it only seems to be getting worse with age. I love to read and write, but without spell check, I'm no good. I think that is one of the things that makes me feel the worst, when someone points out a mistake I make, because I know it is something I am suppose to be good at, or at least my major claims me to be.
2. I LOVE to laugh, there is nothing in the world that seems to heal my foul moods as quickly. Luckily, Tyson knows this and is so good at getting me to laugh.
3. I miss my mom every day.
4. Being a mom has been my dream job all my life. I love it. But I had no idea how hard it would be. Not just the constant changing diapers, feeding, calming, disciplining stuff that emotionally and physically drains me. There is the lack of social interaction, the feeling of inadequacy especially when I have nothing to show for a hard days work, nothing tangible anyways.
5. I have nightmares almost every night. Sometimes I wake up and tell them to Tyson and I can't understand why they were nightmares to me, because honestly, most of the time they are hilarious.
6. I bite my nails something awful. Especially when I'm bored or nervous. So pretty much, they are bitter stubs right now.
7. Of all the Lord's creations, my favorites (besides my three boys: Tyson, Josh and Geeb) are rainstorms and hummingbirds.
8. I always pick the worst movies to watch. Whenever Tyson lets me pick, I think I pick a good and cute one and it always turns out to be awful, vulgar and degrading. I don't know why I still pick, but I keep thinking one day I will get a winner. Just like lines at the store, I always pick the worst check out line, the one that takes an eternity. :)
9. I wanted to be the President of the US for a really long time. Sometimes I still do, but then I think about how much people would hate me and how I would probably make awful mistakes and then I remember why I don't want that job.
10. The laundry is my favorite household chore. I want to do it everyday, but I make myself wait a week so the loads are actually full. Too bad dishes can't be done just once a week, I don't like that job so much.
I tag: Kenni, Emilie, Courtney, Carmel, Becca, Cassie, Kate, Zach, Jordan, and Renae. Thanks again for tagging me Kirsten, it was really nice to have something to do and think about. :)