Thursday, April 25, 2013

I Birth Blue

I have contemplated creating this new blog for awhile now.  There are so many funny little things that happen in my daily life, I want to write them down.  And I'm sure there are a few other people out there that are dying to read about the intricate details of being a mother of three, right?  Well, at least the grandmas.  Plus, let's do a little math. 

I am married to an incredibly handsome and wonderful guy.  We have one five year old boy, one three year old boy and yes, another boy that is roughly 19 months (You kind of lose track of the specific months the more kids you have).  Plus, I babysit another little boy (age 2) five days a week.  Not to mention I am six months pregnant, with yes, another boy.  So 1 husband + 3 sons + 1 babysat boy + 1 male in womb = 6 boys.  6 boys > 1 female.  So there are many times during the day that I feel a little outnumbered.  I'm pretty sure my coping mechanisms of eating any chocolate and sugary substance in the house is not good for me, especially being pregnant.

So thank you blog world for giving me the opportunity to write and cope with my wonderfully crazy life.  Hope you enjoy the random stories as much as I do.

3 comments:

  1. I'm excited to read more! When are you going to start posting those random stories you mentioned?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for Cami stories! I always love them so I am definitely looking forward to the ones you shall share here! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always like your stories! Your kids say the darndest things.

    ReplyDelete