Saturday, February 16, 2013

I can't sweep

I don't know what it is about these little conversations my kids have had lately, but they are HILARIOUS!  So, here is another:

Bedtime, Matthew has been asleep for awhile, Josh just barely passed out and this is what Caleb says:

Caleb: "I can't sweep (sleep)"
Me: "why not?"
Caleb: "My tummy telled me you don't need to go to the bafroom (bathroom), but you need to sweep.  So then I say 'Don't talk to me! I don't want to sweep!' And then my tummy says 'you need to sweep!' And I say 'Don't talk to me!'  Isn't my tummy silly?"
Me: Yes your tummy is very silly.

Then I quickly had to leave the room so I could laugh uncontrollably without him knowing.  I have heard of people having split personalities, but a mind in your tummy, that I actually understand.  :)

1 comment: