Monday, November 15, 2010

I have a hen in my pocket...

Maybe I am a spacy mom, but I sometimes don't realize what my kids are doing. They hang on me all day, so I have learned to ignore them pretty well. Josh loves these pants I wear, the back pockets have snaps and so he will stand behind me and snap and unsnap them. He thinks it is so funny, and I don't care. Well today, I was calling people and not paying attention to anything that was going on. A few minutes later, I go to sit down and something in my pocket pokes me and I think "what the..." I pull out a Duplo block hen out of my pocket, Josh must have put it there. I thought that was hilarious, especially that I didn't even notice. A few hours later, no joke, it happened again. Josh thought it soooo funny, the little turkey. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment