Monday, August 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Feather!


Wow, how long I have known you Heather! I can't believe that it was almost 10 years ago that I met you! I hope you are having the best of days celebrating all your happy birthdayness. :) I miss you tons and tons. I was having a hard debating on what memory I should share on my blog in memory of you. And this is the one I came up with:

I'm pretty sure we were seniors, we got a box of oatmeal creme pies, and a 2 liter thing of soda with two pretty glasses. We sat in your yard and eat and drank and spoke the entire conversation in British accents and pretended it was years from then and that we were married and had kids. It was so much fun. I always loved that about you, when I am around you anything is possible, even if it is completely pretends. You always believed I could do anything, and you always believed in me and supported the decisions I made, even when no one else would. Thank you Heather, I miss you I'm wishing you a great birthday!!! I wish I was with you!

1 comment:

  1. cam, you are so sweet. i cannot believe it has almost been 10 years. I will never forget the first time i met you and you didn't even care that you went to the NSYNC Concert and i was like "this girl and i will never be friends." luckily, i was wrong. i had forgotten about our tea party... we sure had interesting ways to pass time!! I miss you cam!

    ReplyDelete