Friday, August 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Bubby!


To my dear little sister Carmel, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! It is so weird that you are already so old. I remember the day you came home from the hospital and I walked you around in Mom and Dad's room and sang "Silent Night" to you because I couldn't think of any other song. You were adorable then and now you are so much older and gorgeous and so much fun. Thanks for always taking care of me when I come to visit, for sharing your room and helping me with Josh. You are such an angel to me. Don't ever lose that wonderful kindness of yours!! I love you!

2 comments:

  1. aahhhhh shucks! tehe! i whuv you to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes yes! cheers bubby! happy birthday like five days late :) You're present sheesh should be there soon! love you

    ReplyDelete