Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Halloween

Thank to my mom, I actually have picture from Halloween.  I have such a hard time remembering to take photos when they are all cute.  Josh and Caleb kept changing their costumes.  Caleb was a pumpkin and Josh was Batman for the church party, but then Josh's costume bugged him.  So he was a "ghost" for Halloween day because it was the only thing that I could find that didn't touch his neck.  Seriously, the things that bother kids amazes me, and it reminds me of the many things I refused to wear that I thought were good reasons in my childhood.  My poor mom...
 Since Tyson was out of town for some of the Halloween celebrations, I am so thankful Carmel hung out with me and the boys and kept me from going insane.  She painted the cutest little tiger face on Matthew and I'm really sad I didn't get a good picture of that, because it was adorable.  And then she and my Mom took the two older boys trick or treating.  They LOVED it.  It was fun seeing them as kind of big boys.  It is so weird how they are all growing up.
 
Little Andrew, he was so very cute.


                                                          Just LOVE my boys!

1 comment: