Thursday, January 24, 2013

Christmas Time!

I can't believe it has been more than a month since I last wrote!  Woah, I am far behind on telling of our world.  So here are pictures of Christmas time. 
The boys helped Tyson put up the lights outside,
 

we had our annual sugar cookie making with the Davis's (which was hilarious. The boys have great decorating skills, Jack lovingly covered every cookie in heavy blue frosting, it was awesome).
 





 And then there are pictures of Christmas morning. Carmel stayed the night on Christmas Eve and made a tent for the boys to sleep in (which they LOVED) and then they proceeded to wake her up at 4:30 in the morning to open presents. She kept them contained for 1/2 an hour so Tys and I could sleep a little longer, but they were up for good. So we gave up and let the unwrapping begin. It was a great Christmas. It was very tech-y. We got a Fire Kindle from Uncle Zach (SO awesome), Josh got a laptop from Santa and so did I! I have officially wasted much of every day playing computer games now. :)

 Caleb asked Santa for a basketball and a snake, so that is what he got.  :)


 And Uncle KJ and Aunt Courtney sent us an awesome gingerbread house kit, complete with candy!  It tasted SO good and was really fun to make.  Right after I took the pictures with the boys and the house, I turned around and Josh took a knife and his toy Batman to it and it was smooshed.  Sad, but glad I got a shot of it first.  :)  Such is the life with little boys!



No comments:

Post a Comment