Monday, November 12, 2012

Gotta Love This Age

So I posted some pictures of Caleb's preschool kiddos, but none of Josh's.  Caleb's preschool meets at the mom's houses, every few weeks we switch off.  It works really great for that age.  But Josh is a lot older (2 years makes a big difference right now).  So thankfully several other moms and I got together and we found a guy that lets us use part of his building for us to have preschool in.  The kids love it, having a "school" to go to and these kids are a riot.  Last year, Josh was the youngest in his class, this year he is the oldest.  And I'm pretty sure he is thriving.  He loves the girls especially.  Like father like son I guess.  :)  These pictures are priceless.  I love these kids.

I mean, the age is just so awesome.  Everything is funny, especially stuff like "death" and "killing" and "boogers."  So gross.  Especially boys.  But I love it.  I helped in Josh's church class on Sunday and I about died I was trying so hard not to laugh.  Their teacher is awesome and was telling them all about Jesus and how he was resurrected for us.  The kids you could tell were listening, but in their own special way. 

Teacher: "And when Jesus died-"
One boy pretends to slit his throat.
Another slowly slinks to the floor making a horrible groaning noise.
Another (not saying this child was mine) stretches his arms out and asks if Jesus died on the cross "like this."
One girl is busy scribbling away on paper.  Who knows what she is drawing.
Another little boy climbs up on the window sill and curls up to take a nap.

Hilarious.  Seriously.  I love kids.  There is nothing as amusing as watching them.  Wouldn't you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment