Sunday, September 11, 2011

Lakehouse

I was just going to blog about Matthew, but he is just curled on my lap sleeping, so I may as well keep going and get all caught up. :) Here are pictures from our trip to Trent's family's lakehouse. Tyson's office goes once a year with all the families, it is tons of fun. The boys LOVE the water and hanging out with their buddies, Ethnie and Leo. Caleb was terrified of this elephant the first night. He hid in the corner crying until we took it out. The next day, he loved it. So weird. :) I love his hammy smile





2 comments:

  1. I can't get over how big they both look. Josh seems like a completely different looking kid! the elephant picture is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your boys are HUGE. (when did that happen?) and incredibly adorable. miss you!!

    ReplyDelete