Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Summer Days

This is probably my most favorite picture ever. We got back from church and it was pouring rain, so we all ran inside. Everyone but little Caleb guy. Noooo...he wanted to play in the water and got completely soaked. It was so adorable, how could we not let him? :) On Saturday we went up to the DC temple and while I was inside the temple, Tyson and the boys had lots of fun walking around the temple grounds and hanging out in the visitor's center. This is the boys watching church commercials over and over again, obviously they were very comfortable there. It was awesome, when we pulled up to the temple (after the long four hour drive), Josh and Caleb start yelling "The temple! The temple!" (in Caleb's case it was "Pem-pal") I love those little guys.



Josh being his crazy self.



The boys have been really into using the couch pillows for everyday playing. This is a raft Josh and Ethnie created. Sorry for the blurriness, but I still wanted to share it.



Okay, so again with it being blurry, Caleb and Josh eating their second breakfast. Around here I really feel like I am raising hobbits, they eat so much. They take their food and put it on the coffee table and sit on pillows, little crazies.





1 comment:

  1. THESE KIDS ARE ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!! I WILL BABYSIT RIGHT WHEN I GET THERE!!! gahh i love them. cuteness!

    ReplyDelete