Saturday, April 2, 2011

My Baby Butterfly

So, I will be 16 weeks along tomorrow. It is weird how quickly the time is passing. Josh keeps asking to see the baby and telling everyone he has a baby in his belly. Don't believe him, he doesn't. :) Caleb, as with pretty much everything, seems totally oblivious and care free of any change coming soon. He does not like it when I cry (I fully blame the hormones, however it is normal for me). He will try to pull the tears off my face, literally pull them off like string. He gets very upset that they don't come off so easy. :) Also, I felt the baby moving for sure for the first time this week. Now "she" moves all the time. I love the little movements, it makes me so happy. At mutual on Wednesday, everyone was swimming and she was kicking up a storm. It was like she wanted to get out and swim too so I think she will be a little swimmer. I have also decided to call her "fluttergibbet" since she feels like a little butterfly right now. This is my favorite part of pregnancy, for the most part no longer sick, still not huge and finally feel the baby moving around. Tyson is so sweet and lets me jabber on about every kick and all the things I think about. He is the best husband a girl could ever dream of. The Lord has given me so much, I am so thankful.

4 comments:

  1. Yuy fluttergibbet! Is that the right name? That so funny you call it a she, I keep calling my guy a he. It's like were hoping not so. Secretly. Glad you're happy! I made way too much potato salad yesterday so guess what you're getting tomorrow?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yayyyyyyy!!!!!!! That is awesome! Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's my favorite part of pregnancy, too! Whee! I really hope it's a girl. I have to live vicariously through you right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So are you announcing that you're having a girl or are you just hoping still?

    So glad you're having a great pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete