Saturday, June 19, 2010

pictures from a few moons ago. ;)

If it was not for Bunky, we would never have finished painting our house. Showing love to your spouse when painting is very important.





This is my wall of swatches. Everytime I say that word I think of some movie making fun of Cary Grant saying "come take a look at my swatches." Anyways, I'm pretty sure we spent about as much on samples as on the actual paint. But I am thankful, I love how it turned out. Finished dining room
Finished front room, sorry for the lighting...


the basement, look at that wall and door my hunk of a man built! Way to go Hunny Bunches!



Caleb sitting on Grandma Cooper's lap, with a goldfish (cracker) sticking out of his mouth. :)

We find Josh sleeping funny sometimes.


Grandma and Grandpa time.




Caleb showing his cute rolls.

Josh got a "wimmin" pool.




Daddy Son time
Our new couch, thank you Amber and Dallas!

Our roses in front, so pretty!


Sorry this has taken so long, there you go!

3 comments:

  1. Cami, it looks FANTASTIC! Way to go...seriously I love your home! And I LOVE your new couches! They look so nice! I'm so happy for your knew little house. It's perfect for the Coops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! It's so nice to see pictures from your new house, finally! It looks great! I can't wait to see it in real life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CCCB, I have serious house envy!! I love seeing what you're doing with all the colors, too.
    Regarding the pix of Caleb with the goldfish cracker: I have a picture just like that of his grandfather with a sardine in his mouth. Oh, the genetics...

    ReplyDelete