Monday, June 14, 2010

Just Bragging

I am hopelessly in love with the man I married. Today, he is home for lunch and we are talking and I start walking backwards toward our front room. I don't notice Josh's rocking horse, slamming my foot into it, which somehow catapultes me backwards to the floor. My first thought it "ow," my second is, "I feel like a complete idiot." Tyson hovers over me asking if I am okay and I just bust up laughing. How he can still love me even when I make a complete fool out of myself everyday is beyond me.

I love him so much. I watched him walk back to work and just stared after him thinking about how lucky I am. He is so handsome, wonderful, funny, serious, just all around perfect. I just wanted to type it all. Maybe I just like to brag, I don't know, like I just want to tell everyone, "see that hot guy? Yeah, he married me, cool huh?" :)

1 comment: