Monday, January 12, 2009

Okay...so stuff did happen

Okay, so I didn't realize so much did happen over the past couple of weeks. I just downloaded the pics from our camera and I kept saying "Oh, oh, yeah, I forgot about that." Hehe So this is a sweet puzzle that Tyson got for me for Christmas and it took us two weeks to build. Our table was completely covered that whole time so everytime we wanted to eat, we had to eat atop our puzzle. It was really fun though, intense, but fun. It is a scene from Italy, so it was like we were there for two weeks. :)

We also went out of town for a few days. Tyson had this computer Access training for a couple of days and Josh and I got to go with him. It was really fun because we got to see a few friends we haven't seen in awhile and it was just a blast getting away together for a few days.


This one is hilarious. Our friend's Emilie and Logan and their little boy Tommy came over. Well, it turns out Josh and Tommy have the same p.j.'s Hilarious huh? They are both so cute!


Josh making one of his fabulous faces.


Can you see his slippers? They are elephants and soooo cute!


Josh's first hair cut. I gave it to him. He doesn't have much hair except in the back and it was all curly, but it was getting a little unruley, so I had to chop it off. He didn't like it one bit, but I think it looks better now.


6 comments:

  1. We love the elephant slippers! Do those come in a size 15?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love josh faces! he's got the best of any child i've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mama Cooper you are so cute. I love the pic of you giving Josh a haircut. I miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Camello! These are so great. I can totally hear your voice when I read your blog. I miss you so much. Your little guy is getting so big. send me your email and ill add you to my blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cami I just love your blog. I loved your last post. Thank you for reminding me that money does not bring happiness. You always have reminded me of the things that really matter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhhhh!!!! i'm going crazy without my nephew!!!!! i soooooo hope i can come out there during the summer!!

    ReplyDelete