Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas with the Coops

Just warning you now, there are a lot of photos. This is mostly for our families since we didn't get to be with them this year.



Twas the night before the night before the night before Christmas... :) We had Tommy, Jack, Emilie and Logan over for our annual Christmas cookie making.
Jack


Tommy and Josh, dying to eat the dough


Logan, Tyson and Josh cookie cutting.

Santa and his helper...haha

Okay, from here on the pictures are a little jumpled. They are all Christmas day, and I would like to ask you all to not pay too much attention to the early morning Cami. Tyson was taking pictures and loves to have me in them. He is the best ever, but I am making some pretty good sleepy looks. Just look at the kids, not me. Deal?
Above: Caleb sporting sweet hat from Aunt Katie and Uncle Josh. Below: Tyson and Josh chilling.
Haha, this is Josh and Caleb sitting on their huge present of a kitchen.
Tyson's fabulous light display, sorry for the blurriness. The lights were really pretty, I miss them.

Santa's doing. Pretty sweet, I must say.

We got Tyson a projector, one of his top three must haves in life. :) I just have the yacht to get and then he's good.
He is so perfectly adorable.

Tyson MADE me my present. It is this cute little snowman family out of clay. He did a really good job. I am laughing, because well, it is so life like. :)
Caleb totally wins best faces for the blog.
Soft blocks from Oma and Pops. So cool.






He got a banana in his stocking, his favorite.


duck whistle

I am so stoked we have one of these now.
The boys thought the projector was pretty cool.


Opening the big kitchen.
The traditional card wall. I love the painting, thanks Dad.
Tyson, Josh and Caleb all got matching shirts, so I had them wear them for our Christmas dinner with the Davis, Graves and DeSpain families. Poor Tyson got teased, but they looked like such cute woodsmen!


MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE COOPERS!

1 comment:

  1. I love the Christmas shots and the matching shirts. I normally tease about it, but I think it's so cute on your boys! Tysons present to you is definitely the best

    ReplyDelete