Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Nap Time


I go to put Caleb in his crib when Josh is finally quiet (if I put them in there at the same time, they play for hours and never sleep). However, the door won't open more than a centimeter. I think maybe Josh fell asleep in front of the door so I softly nudge it and see bars through the crack in the door. I'm thinking, what did he find to put in front of the door? Then after a little harder of a push, I find the crib. That is what he found to put in front of the door. Josh never ceases to entertain me.

3 comments:

  1. no way?! How the heck did he pull that off? strong little tike. way to go pugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. so have you seen the huggies diapers that look like jeans? I got some for zur and they are freaking awesome. I recommend the trendiness to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. !!! He's soo funny!! I miss you guys so much and can't wait to come out this summer!!

    ReplyDelete