Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Halloween...a little late

First off, happy birthday Chanson! I cannot believe you are 18, and I still think you are lucky to have your birthday on a day where every house will give you candy. Totally not fair. :) We had a fun halloween. The Cooper family was with us and Grandma and Grandpa designed and carved Josh an Elmo pumpkin which was so cool. And Josh and Caleb were our own little pumpkins. We took them trick-or-treating downtown and then at the ward trunk-or-treat. It was a lot of fun and Josh was adorable with his little "trik-o-tet."



This last one has nothing to do with Halloween. I just wanted to put it up. This kid is hilarious. And yes, he put this on of his own accord and ran around the house with it, he looked like an astronaut. I have the craziest kid.


3 comments:

  1. so cute!! He is growing up way too fast! I love his little pumpkin outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your littlest man is so adorable! I can't believe it's already been a month. I hope all is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh!!!! I love their little costumes! Were you still dirt for halloween Cami? :)

    ReplyDelete