Friday, February 27, 2009

In Search for Easter Puffs


Okay, so last year at about this time, I was in Washington for Kenni and Chris's wedding. I stayed with the in-laws for a few days and in their freezer, what did they have? Easter puffs. I tried one and since then I have been hooked. Only problem is, they only have them during Easter time. So I have been dying for them to come out on the shelves of stores. I am not even a huge Little Debbie fan, but these, wow, are amazing if frozen. So Tyson drove me all around town yesterday and we searched every store and alas, although they are in Washington already, they are not here. I think I shall put on mourning. Haha, just kidding, but seriously, I want some...and soon. :)
P.S.- Mom Cooper, we did buy Josh Yogos, never fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment