Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I bet you all wish you had boys like mine... :)

October has been a busy fun one. Caleb is 2 now, and it was a fun birthday bash with lots of family around, eating pound cake in the shape of a train made especially by Oma. Lots of fun presents (including a homemade fishing pond by Grandma Cooper) and of course the day wouldn't be complete without Josh and Caleb running around outside in hats, jeans and slippers (no shirts of course). I didn't get a picture of Josh, but he was super cute too. Hooray for my middle boy turning 2.







I took lots of fun pictures of Matthew. It was funny, all month I kept thinking "ah, I haven't taken any pictures of Matthew." So I would take some, but apparently that happened a lot because we have a lot of pics now. Hooray for my forgetfulness! :)






Josh LOVES preschool and he has learned to write his name (this was the first time I saw it). Yes, it isn't in order, but still, really cute.

A rare smiling moment. LOVE this kid.


Typical Matthew face.

Joshua outside "raking" in Daddy's sweatshirt. Hehe.

We went to Apple Days in Lexington with Carmel, Ammon and Mom. It is so much easier to do anything when they are around, the boys seriously adore them.









Caleb chowing on applesauce. He licked that cup until there wasn't a drop left.


Skyli's birthday party. Baby parking. :)


Josh and Caleb got to be knights, thanks Skyli!


The only picture we got of the bomb threat experience. We saw a car full of cops run out, chase a guy, bring the kid back with them and take him away. The kid ended up cleared from whatever it was. Kind of crazy, but exciting I guess.

Little handsome Matthew


And then Halloween, my little ghost and pumpkin. Matthew was not really dressed up, he was the baby I stole. :)


Cuz I was a gypsy. (Josh took this picture)

3 comments:

  1. Fun times! I do the same thing, think I haven't taken pictures of one of my kids and then end up taking a whole lot. The funniest part is usually I do it all in one day so I have a ton of pictures, but they're wearing the same outfit in all of them.

    We have that same train mini cake pan. It's great! Owen had a train birthday cake for his third birthday.

    Love the costumes, yours especially!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how did you know i wish i had boys like yours?! LOVE THEM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the costumes! you look super cute as a gypsy!! all of the pictures are great...apple day looks like fun! and wow--i can't believe caleb is two! where has the time gone? love you!

    ReplyDelete