Saturday, March 20, 2010

Photos of my daily life

I often find it weird how I have two little boys that look and act so similar and yet so totally different. Here was a more different day.
We had KK and Ella come and play. It was hilarious and I LOVED it. I think I could handle little girls if they said things like this "I wish, I wish, with all my little heart that I could go to Cami Cooper's house everyday of my life." This is all of them (including Caleb) watching a movie.

Who raised these kids? Honestly...


Tommy, he doesn't like his photo to be taken. Em said I have to catch him unawares, we will try that next time.


This is my hambone, thinking he is smiling. It is so funny.

Just lounging around.


I often find Jack in places like this:


Tommy came with a hat, so Josh had to get one of his own (Daddy's hat). They wore them all day. It was so cute.


My orchids finally bloomed!


My Valentine's present from Tyson. I love that they just last forever.


Driving to church. :)


Me and my little boys.


Tyson and the rascals. I love their faces.



3 comments:

  1. Your boys are adorable! I can't believe how big caleb is already! Cami, you look great too! I'm glad to see that you guys are doing well! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so fun! Your family is darling! I can't wait to see you guys again!! :) You should come visit me. ;)Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome pictures! I love your boys, they are tooo funny. Josh's counting is seriously my favorite. And I can't believe Caleb and him look so alike and so different at the same time. You guys are a pretty/handsome family! and thanks for the video of zur!

    ReplyDelete