Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Life takes its turns

















Here are the latest pics for my class. Well, some are just of Tys and I on a picnic we took Josh on. Tyson gave Josh a stick and rocks to teach him to be a man. So Josh learned to skip rocks, well, kind of. It was soooo cute! So life for our little family has been great. Last night though we found out that my Grandma has a tumor in her stomach and she is getting surgery to remove it. I guess it is really bad, so if you get a moment, please pray for her and my mom. They need comfort. Thanks.

P.S.- The little girl is one of the kids I babysit and in one of the fabulous pictures of Josh, yes he is wearing my socks on his hands and his pants on his head. This is what happens when he plays dress up with Daddy. ;)

2 comments:

  1. SO cute! I love all your new pictures. I'm so glad you are in that class. Now we will get to see even more of your cute guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your pictures are beautiful! way better then what he showed today:) he better get yours downloaded so he can show them off. josh in your socks is super cute and of course you and tys are way adorable too! awww.. loves!

    ReplyDelete