Tuesday, February 19, 2013

By the Yard?

I can just hear Tyson asking me, "how was your afternoon?"

Well...let's see...
I created a menu for the next week or two and a grocery list (which takes me forever since not much sounds good that is easy to make and isn't like you know, rocky road brownies or something.  :)

I set up the boy's tent and got them snacks and changed poopy diapers and wiped poopy bums.

And oh yeah, spent FOREVER extricating and rewinding 70 (yes, SEVENTY) yards of purple ribbon from little kid toys.  Just what every mother aspires to do during a Tuesday afternoon.  Honestly, it was kind of fun and nice to have something different to do.  I mean, it wasn't scrubbing play dough out of the carpet like I did this morning. 

Oh, and on a different note, I have been feeling the "little girl" kicking during the last week.  I forgot how stinking cute it is when they are this little.  It almost tickles.  How quickly they grow from the size of a lemon to much bigger and stronger.  I'm glad "her" punches are so soft for now.

So that has been my afternoon.  And no, I didn't make dinner.  If only I could make ribbon turn into food...

No comments:

Post a Comment